Allen & York have been engaged by a global FTSE 100 organisation who are looking for a professional and innovative Group Health and Safety Manager. The role is to support the Global EHS director in their duties and to promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
This role involves management of a large property portfolio with a particular focus on occupational health and wellbeing. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a senior level with global responsibilities.
- Global accident reporting
- Manage the global safety governance programme
- Maintaining third party accreditation of the H&S management system against 18001
- Establishing and maintaining an audit regime
- Chairing pro-active UK and Europe Health and Safety forum
- Leadership of the corporate property team
- Engaging with statutory authorities
- Advising on a range of specialist areas
- Line Management of a Health and Safety Advisor
Your Qualifications and Skills
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Experience delivering H&S in multi-site environments
- Experience managing a Health and Safety team
- Knowledge of emerging markets
- Track record in improving health, safety and wellbeing performance
If this sounds of interest then please contact me on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.