|Job Title:||Group SHE Advisor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our Prestigious client is a an international infrastructure and business services group and the Group SHEQ Department is seeking a talented individual who you can help us build upon the already excellent record in safety, health and the environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to play an active role in tactical safety and environmental implementation across a wide variety of service providers.
Ranging from offices, facilities management, Highways projects, and local government service activities to audit, inspection and training provision no two days are ever the same.
You will be working as part of a SHE Advisory function and alongside a Compliance Team you will ensure implementation of the Safety, Health & Environmental strategy.
What you can offer?
- If you are an experienced SHE professional with a keen interest in developing your career further you will have knowledge, skills and experience in the following:
- Accident and Incident investigation including root cause analysis and report writing is essential as is experience off delivering SHE Training e.g. IOSH Managing Safely, SHE Awareness training, Tool Box Talks.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills are also essential. Experience of highways, civil engineering, utilities, construction or facilities management activities is desirable as is knowledge of CDM and its applications.
- You will be able to quickly establish credibility and maintains positive & productive working relationships with colleagues and able to organise and manage self effectively.
- Personal drive and commitment towards delivery of results and able to demonstrate analytical, creative and proactive thinking is required and you will need to have the flexibility and mobility to be able to cover a large geographical area.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our acclaimed client. For more information please contact Thomas Bullen 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.