Allen & York is working with a leading, award winning property company to find them a Sustainability Reporting Advisor to be based in their Head Office in the South East (there is some flexibility with regards office base) and travel to sites across London and the South East of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic consultant with some experience working in the sustainability sector to join a successful Team and work closely with different departments. My client is working to become a world leading business and their sustainability vision mirrors their business strategy. As such, they require someone who can drive and improve performance and come up with some interesting initiatives to help them deliver their goal.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will most likely have held an analyst role with an environmental/sustainability consultancy where you've been interpreting large data sets in relation to water, waste and energy, amongst other things - strong analytical skills are essential
- one of your duties will be to work with the sustainability team to ensure compliance with legislation
- exposure to sustainability reporting will be advantageous, in line with frameworks, as you will be contributing to the annual sustainability report
- you will be responsible for analysing large sets of data and being the go-to person for any queries regarding data collection and analysis so experience of having done this will be beneficial
- you will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement in the way data is gathered and shared
- advanced Excel skills are essential - you are expected to be numerate
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential, as you will be required to communicate the sustainability performance to various levels throughout the business
- excellent organisational skills as you will be required to prioritise your workload
- a willingness to travel within London and the South East
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.