|Job Title:||H&S and CDM Consultant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
My client is an independent, global property and construction practice with over 100 offices worldwide who are looking to expand and require H&S professional. I am currently looking to recruit an experienced H&S consultant who has acted as CDM-C prior to the recent changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety Management consultancy projects.
- Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk documentation.
- Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan.
- Working and managing multiple projects.
- Undertake site safety audits, inspections and implement training programmes for clients.
- Develop and deliver training programmes, workshops and CDP events for internal designers and consultants within the business.
- Advise the business and clients on CDM and Health and Safety legislation changes and developments.
- Manage client relationships and proposal writing.
The Successful candidate will have:
- H&S - CDM Management and Consultancy experience at Client and Designer level
- Construction and or Design: Management, Control, Skills, Knowledge & experience.
- At least NEBSOH Construction or NVQ 3 or BSC Diploma in Safety Management level 6
- H&S Professional Status: Tech IOSH to CMIOSH or MIIRSM to FIIRSM with degree
- Architectural or Engineering Design / Construction Professional Status from Associate to Chartered Status level, including membership and registered as a CDMC for APS or ICE or RIBA
For more information please contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.