Position: Associate Health and Safety Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
My client is an independent, global property and construction practice with over 100 offices worldwide who are looking to expand and require H&S professional. They are looking to recruit an experienced H&S consultant who has acted as CDM-C under the 2007 regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety Management consultancy projects.
- Preparation of all necessary Pre-Construction Information, design and risk documentation.
- Review, comment and sign-off Construction Phase Plan.
- Working and managing multiple projects.
- Undertake site safety audits, inspections and implement training programmes for clients.
- Develop and deliver training programmes, workshops and CDP events for internal designers and consultants within the business.
- Advise the business and clients on CDM and Health and Safety legislation changes and developments.
- Manage client relationships and proposal writing.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Business development acumen and the ability to create new fee earning opportunities both from an existing client base as well as new enquiries.
- Experience of preparing fee proposals.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience providing client side Health and Safety services within the construction or property industry and a minimum of 5 years practical experience providing client side CDM Coordinator Services within the construction industry.
- Chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH).
- Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- H&S - CDM Management and Consultancy experience at Client and Designer level.
- Contractor Organisation.
- Construction &/or Design: Management, Control, Skills, Knowledge & experience.
- H&S qualifications at least NEBSOH Construction or NVQ 3 or BSC Diploma in Safety Management level 6.
- H&S Professional Status: Tech IOSH to CMIOSH or MIIRSM to FIIRSM with degree.
- Other Professional Status: Architectural or Engineering Design / Construction Professional Status from Associate to Chartered Status level, including membership and registered as a CDMC for APS or ICE or RIBA.
For more information please contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.