H&S & Compliance Manager
Southern Home Counties
Allen & York are recruiting a H&S Compliance Manager to join a company who specialise in building homes and changing live based at their busy Head Office.
- You will act as the operational lead for Health and Safety, with responsibility across the company, delivering action plans, coordinating work and enforcing auditing compliance.
- Acting as the competent person for Health and Safety for H&S at work regulations, with responsibility for providing advise on best practice, legislative changes and acting as the champion and role model for health and safety awareness and raising the profile of H&S across the company.
- To ensure that the company meets H&S requirements, in areas of statutory compliance i.e. management of asbestos, fire risks, water safety, contractors, CDM, site and office H&S.
- Undertaking inspections & risk assessments to insure best practice is maintained
- Ensure flow of relevant information and communication to staff/managers regarding H&S, whilst building strong internal and external relationships
- Oversee contractors and consultants to ensure compliance is maintained and reported
- Experience with legionella risks, asbestos, fire risk and CDM is required along with relevant memberships and qualifications, such as IOSH & NEBOSH NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Proven background in H&S management from a housing, property, construction, maintenance or facilities environment.
- Full UK driving licence and reliable own means of transport.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Rachel Gladdis at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986