|Job Title:||H&S Consultant|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - South East|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you a confident, engaging, highly motivated health & safety professional with a can-do attitude who is looking to join a forward thinking company that offers a real opportunity for development and career progression? If you are, My client Is an award winning consultancy offering employment law, HR and health & safety services to a range of clients across the UK.
As a result of continuing growth, I am looking to recruit an additional Health & Safety Consultant to work with our existing team and provide range of services to clients to assist them achieve best practice, legal compliance and a positive HS culture.
Candidates must have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent;
- Graduate member of IOSH or working towards being a Chartered membership of IOSH;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- A minimum of three years' experience as a health & safety professional across different types of businesses
Consideration will be given to exceptional candidates who are working towards the relevant qualifications or membership status. If you are interested in joining our enthusiastic team and are passionate about providing the highest levels of client service.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Dylan Hawkens on +44 (0) 1202 888986 or click the link below to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application