Allen & York are currently recruiting an urgent role within the retail sector for an experienced Health & Safety Manager for an initial 6 month contract within Northamptonshire, to join a leading UK retailer.
The position has responsibility for a number of sites ranging from their distribution centre, retail shops, contact centre and head office, the role is pivotal within the organisation and manages company safety across all areas of the business.
- Develop H&S policies and communication
- Risk assessments and audits across all sites
- Develop management systems
- Oversee H&S Advisor and Reception
- Manage contracts for facilities services
Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years within a H&S role.
- Preferred background includes: retail, distribution, fmcg
- Ability to travel UK wide, as need arises
- Good understanding of regulations and standards including: COSHH, RIDDOR, LOLER
If you are open to contract work and available on short notice - this is a great opportunity with a leading UK brand. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis