Allen & York are currently resourcing a H&S Manager for a client within the energy sector, who are an independent power producer, with a focus in gas peaking and energy storage.
- You will work closely with the management team and support major sites in H&S compliance and legislation.
- Ensuring H&S policies are met and best practice is followed.
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Investigation and assessment of accidents and near misses.
- Audits and inspections throughout the business of H&S practices
- Good working knowledge of HSQE systems
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
- Background within power or utility sector
- Nebosh diploma, CMIOSH or working towards chartership.
For the successful candidate you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as being part of a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, who have plans to expand with the growing demand. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.