We have 2 openings within the Waste and Recycling sector based in the North West for a H&S Manager and H&S Officer. Our client is a market leader, who work to achieve best practice and provide a quality service throughout their business. Due their success they are expanding the Health & Safety team.
Key tasks of the role:
- Ensure that H&S strategy and improvements plans are maintained and monitored.
- Completion of compliance documentation.
- Ensure H&S standards and working practices across the business are adhered to.
- Undertake risk assessments, audits and site inspections.
- Nebosh required
- WAMITAB preferred, not essential
- Background within waste & recycling, construction, demolition, agriculture or similar would be preferred
- A flexible and positive attitude with passion for recycling and exceeding expectations
There is great opportunity within this organisation, to hear more about the role and register your interest please call or send your CV.