Health and Safety Inspector
Our client, an association management company specializing in non-profit medical specialty organizations are looking to appoint an experienced a Health and Safety Inspector to help us deliver a high standard of CDM Services to Clients.
- Planning site inspections
- Liaison with internal CDM Consultants
- Visiting construction sites and carrying out Site Safety Inspections
- Producing Site Safety Inspection reports
- Liaising with Site Managers and assisting with the identification of future construction issues.
- Updating schedules of site visits
Skills / Experience:
- Experience carrying out health and safety inspections on construction sites
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or NEBOSH Diploma)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Capable of working on own their initiative
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working for the Health and Safety Executive - Desirable
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.