Do you have strong knowledge of M&E asset management in relation to maintaining energy conservation and optimisation projects? Are you from a hard services facilities and/ or engineering background?
Our client is a global brand firm in the energy and utility supply industry. An impressive opportunity has arisen within the Energy Performance team based in Oxford for an Asset Manager to join their expanding team. Reporting in to an Energy and Maintenance Performance Manager, this role will require travel to UK client sites and days spent at the Oxford office as necessary.
This role is offered with a competitive package including car/allowance and excellent benefits.
The position will focus predominantly on;
- Managing energy performance and maintenance of a range of large assets across a portfolio of projects in both public and private sectors involving large energy centres up to 10MW, single solar PV inverters, Gas CHP, Diesel/Bio Fuel Generators, steam plant, biomass boiler plant, solar arrays (ground and roof mount), HVAC systems, Lighting & Optimisation, BMS and demand response systems
- Liaising with subcontractors from supporting initial contract negotiations and managing contractors providing co-ordination of ongoing maintenance services
- Providing regular and vital feedback to the energy and maintenance manager on the installed improvement measures to enable the continual refinement of energy efficiency
- Act as the central communications point for clients on all maintenance matters
- Track performance of KPIs and develop action plans to attain targets
- Manage health and safety, operational and regulatory risk, escalating as appropriate
You will have;
- Significant experience in asset management, operations maintenance or a facilities hard services related role supporting the ongoing maintenance of energy intensive assets
- Good understanding of maintenance contracting both internally and outsourced, and experience managing subcontractors
- Experience in the use of computerized maintenance management systems
- Understanding of building management control systems including automated meter reading, energy metering and monitoring
- Qualifications in mechanical/electrical engineering or a very high degree of technical knowledge/competence
- Keen interest in energy efficiency, conservation and renewable technologies
- Ideally, you would have worked both in the public and private sector in either NHS, education, retail or commercial sectors.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.