A fantastic opportunity to work in Facilities Management for a world-renowned company immersed in the maintenance and preservation of some of the UK's most historic buildings and landscapes. This position is based in the London area with the facilities managers' primary purpose will be to provide a high quality maintenance and facilities service for a multi site operation.
- Full responsibility for procuring term maintenance contracts. Preparation and regular review of the schedules, specification and asset register. Placing orders, audit all works on sites to ensure time, cost and quality criteria have been met, agree payments within a strict approved budget.
- Ensure that all Facility services provided are efficient, timely and customer focused and that building, security and health and safety are maintained at all times.
- Manage and monitor delegated maintenance budgets; be responsible for providing timely and accurate reports on maintenance budgets.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with colleagues and external partners concerned with the delivery of estate management work.
- Prepare minor remedial works packages through simple design drawings and specifications sufficient to allow cost estimates to be sourced. Obtain quotes, instruct contractors and monitor the works throughout the full life cycle.
- Minimum HNC/HND level or equivalent qualification in mechanical and /or electrical engineering related fields.
- Experience of administering M&E contracts including schedule of rates.
- Able to manage and plan the work of others.
- Computer literacy. Knowledge of MS office suite
- Experience of managing sites and administering M&E term maintenance contracts and schedules of rates.
- Working knowledge of current legislation and regulations covering mechanical and electrical systems, including fire safety/fire fighting equipment, gas safety, legionella controls, security systems and other relevant statutory regulations.
- Ability to keep clear and effective records.
- Ability to manage budgets.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.