A senior Head of Account Management position is available for an experienced Sales and Accounts applicant. This role assumes responsibility for a wide geographical area covering the EMEA and APAC regions. At a time of impressive growth for the business you will step up to a position that offers your team your account management experience, knowledge of EHS SaaS products, guidance and support cross-selling and upselling a range of software modules (covering Environmental management and compliance, Health and Safety, Product compliance, Supply Chain and CSR).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Account Managers across the EMEA region
- Maintaining the reporting of pipelines and KPIs of your accounts managers
- Keeping abreast of market development trends in the Environmental, Health and Safety, and other relevant SaaS sectors
- Providing support to your team's pitches, meetings and proposals
- Taking leadership through training, development, performance reviews and the recruitment of your ever-growing account management team
This is a key role for a prolific international EHS Software leader, so to be considered for this opportunity your application MUST:
- Demonstrate a clear success in a sales or account management position in a relevant sector: SaaS and other software sales in Sustainability, Environment, Health and Safety, Supply Chain, Corporate Social Responsibilty, or Product Compliance
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise your own heavy workload, as well as that of others' where necessary
- Be target oriented with a strong pro-active work ethos
- Continually improve your own and others' performance
- Have heart! You will be working in a supportive role to a varied team, so a supportive, friendly approach to your colleagues and clients is vital
If you would like any more information about this position then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 Submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.