Head of Asset Optimisation - Water
Purpose of role:
Accountable for creating, selling and delivering asset performance optimization and related services to external clients.
- Develop the Asset Performance Optimisation (APO) service offers
- Develop APO business opportunities.
- Create and maintain client relationships, including outside of the Water industry.
- Apply advanced, innovative integrated technical and business solutions to deliver the service offers.
- Deliver complex and challenging projects within tight deadlines, agreed requirements/outcomes and within budgetary constraints.
- Build the capability and capacity of the APO team.
- Responsible for supervising external Consultants/Agency staff - allocating tasks to ensure effective project delivery.
- Working collaboratively (internally and externally).
- Key relationships:
- Asset Management Director
- Asset Management Leadership Team
- D&B Engineering Manager
- Experience in defining and developing service offers
- Proven track record in selling services
- Operational and process experience.
- Have a proven record of successfully leading and delivering complex projects or programmes of work.
- People management skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- A 'Seller/Doer'.
- Team player and effective communication skills.
- Prior experience in Consultancy.
- Non-Regulated/Commercial experience.
- Chartered status.
- Experience in optimizing operational processes, maintenance scheduling and risk mitigation