|Job Title:||Head of Building Services Accreditation|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Head of Building Services Accreditation
Our client is an exciting and fast-paced consultancy who focus in the sustainability and building services market.
An urgent requirement has arisen for a Head of Building Services Accreditation to manage their BREEAM, LEED, CSH and SKA projects.
The ideal candidate will be managing the company's: BREEAM, CSH, LEED and SKA offerings.
The candidate will also focus strategically on the client facing side of consultancy developing new business and managing the financial side of the above mentioned projects. They will utilise their outstanding leadership and managerial skills to motivated and inspire their team.
- Manage BREEAM projects
- Manage LEED projects
- Manage Code for Sustainable Homes projects.
- Manage SKA projects.
- Strategically work with clients to develop new business in the above mentioned sectors.
- Manage the financial side of Accreditation projects.
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Work with design teams, clients and other relevant professionals throughout design stage through to post-construction.
- Deliver entrepreneurial masterplanning, and environmental building design advice to clients
As a minimum:
- Have experience in BREEAM, CSH, LEED and SKA projects
- Have experience of managing more junior consultants
- Have experience of managing multiple projects while still maintaining excellent standards
- Liaise effectively with clients to develop new business
- Have experience of the whole construction process
To discuss this in a little more detail, do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams.