|Job Title:||Head of Business Development|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by an organisation driving climate change innovation to secure an experienced Business Development Manager.
Based in the UK or Germany, you will be responsible for developing a strategy to drive diversification of revenue streams and increase the level of funding. Reporting into the CEO, this is an excellent opportunity for you to lead an established Team of Business Development Managers and really make an impact upon the business, strengthening its position in the market.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a strong track record of driving new business and achieving targets in intenational organisations
- proven leadership skills, including managing Teams remotely
- experience of working in Europe would be a beneficial
- previous experience of putting together a diversification strategy and fundraising experience
- you must be fluent in English and a second European language would be advantageous
- you will have a strong commercial acumen with a career developed over many years, preferably within the energy or climate change sectors
- excellent organisational and time management skills, combined with sound communication skills
- ambition and drive are essential
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.