|Job Title:||Head of Commercial Sales - Distributed Energy|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leading Renewable Energy company.
They currently have an exciting and unique opportunity available for someone with a proven track record of managing the whole sales process for complex products in the Distributed Energy space.
This person needs to have an entrepreneurial flair as this is an exciting new venture for the organisation. At present they will not have any direct reports, but will be expected to build a team as the business unit grows.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy to build a strong pipeline of high value prospects in the selected markets
- Support the development of commercial propositions to different segments
- Develop a deep understanding of the electricity markets and needs and identify how the company can bring value to these customers
- Manage a whole customer sales process from leading customer sales presentations, to writing proposals to negotiating and closing customer contracts
- Maintain on-going relationships with customers during project and support phases in order to maximise follow-on and referral business
- Build a sales team to deliver continued business growth
- Proactively seek partner channels to accelerate sales
- Conduct and be part of necessary trade shows, events and customer visits
- Excellent track record of initiating and closing complex services contracts in the energy, commercial property and/or industrial sectors
- Strong passion and experience in the sustainable energy solutions as a user, buyer and/or supplier
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use financial modelling to understand and deliver value to customers
- Educated to degree level or similar with supporting technical, financial or building sector qualifications
- Substantial experience of quoting and negotiating complex commercial contract terms
- Have, or be able to quickly develop, a deep understanding of renewable electricity, storage, grid and demand response technologies and their regulatory drivers
- A strong team player who is equally comfortable leading or being part of a team. Comfortable working across international boundaries and building synergies with complimentary business units
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service
We are particularly keen to receive applications from Candidates with strong leadership skills, due to the growth of this business unit.
This a national role, however you will be expected to attend the company HQ 1 - 2 days per week.
We look forward to receiving your application.