|Job Title:||Head of Contract Catering|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our client is looking to recruit a Head of Contract Catering.
Below are main duties for the role:
- To lead the Sector to deliver the Departments KPI’s, to develop operational strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets. To achieve targets for revenue and sales growth. To develop Restaurant Sector team.
- To act as ambassador and role model for the sector.
- To lead and manage the Brand & Contract management team to deliver all customer full and refurbishment projects to the commercial requirements set by the customer account management team.
- To develop strategy and tactics to deliver sales plan budget.
- To deliver sales & GP targets.
- To work with National Design Director to agree the Sector Plan.
- To lead Restaurant Sector team in the development of business within agreed target sectors.
- To ensure all customer SLA's are in place.
- To identify key senior personnel within target accounts and develop relationships with decision makers.
- To promote the full range of the company services.
- To deliver personalised presentations to all levels including internal as well as external customers, in a professional manner.
- To build a relationship plan and carry out an agreed number of structured account meetings.
- To develop new accounts that fit within the Restaurant Sector remit.
- To adhere to the company Design processes and procedures.
- To communicate effectively with other departments and companies to ensure high standards of service delivered to customer.
- To provide effective reporting as directed by the National Design Director.
- To lead, manage, appraise and develop the members of your team, as appropriate.
- Allocation of project manager’s workload at the point of design; communicate to design, project and admin teams.
- Complete regular site visits to projects to inspect quality of sub-contractor workmanship and project manager performance. Visit with other members of team from design etc. Manage sub-contractor SLA’s accordingly.
- Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction within the Restaurant Sector.
- Co-ordinate regular Brand Manager/Contract Manager meetings to review and improve working progress.
- Have degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Be able to demonstrate a steady and stable career progression to date in the business to business arena, having a operations background in a medium to large company.
- Have account management training.
- Have experience in business development.
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Possess technical skills of commercial catering equipment.