Position: Head of Development - Africa & New Territories
Our client is an International Solar PV company, which operates on 5 continents as Developer, Installer and O&M provider, with c800MW already installed Solar PV capacity. The objective of this role is to support our clients' growth strategy on the African Solar market.
Location: Dubai, UAE. Involves travelling.
Profile of candidates:
- 8-10 years experience overall
- 3-5 years of experience specifically in solar PV development (business development/project finance positions) in Africa
- Experience in wind development would be useful
- French (native) and fluency in English (oral and written)
Demonstrated skills in :
- Negotiation of project agreements (PPA, Sovereign guarantees, land contacts, etc.) and management of permitting processes (ESIA, generation licenses, etc.) of PV projects
- Business Development/Project Management of utility-scale PV/wind projects
- Origination of solar PV/wind projects
- Ability to travel worldwide (Africa, Asia, etc.)