Head of Ecology
A rare opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, ambitious and talented ecologist to lead, develop, grow and manage my client's Ecology team and have a clear route to becoming a Director within the consultancy.
The right individual will be able to build and develop new and existing client relationships and take responsibility for the delivery of complex projects. Reporting directly to the chairman, you'll play a key part in developing the ecology team.
My client is a multi-disciplinary practice comprising three busy departments -ecology, arboriculture and both the planning and design aspects of Landscape Architecture.
Typical projects include:
- Regeneration schemes (both urban and rural)
- Green infrastructure
- Renewable energy schemes
To be successful in the role my client would love to hear from individuals with the following profile:
- Experience of managing and leading a team, in either the public or private sector working on projects.
- Experience and interest in lead generation and business development
- Excellent project management experience
- Mitigation experience
- Full CIEEM membership
- Protected species licences, particularly bats, GCN and dormice would be an advantage
- A sound, practical knowledge of UK fauna and flora
- Excellent all-round communication and report writing skills, assimilating ecological data and presenting relevant information well
- An enthusiastic and positive disposition, with the ability to engage well with clients and colleagues alike
My client will offer an attractive and competitive salary for the right individual including a generous benefits package.
Please call Zoe Payne for an informal discussion on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.