|Job Title:||Head of Health and Safety|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Allen & York Recruitment are exclusive working with a leading manufacturing company in the search for a Head of Health and Safety to be based from their Head office in the South West with travel across the UK.
Reporting into the Managing Director this newly created position will be responsible for providing strategic and dynamic leadership for Health, Safety and Environment across all UK sites.
Key accountabilities will include:-
- Through visible leadership champion Health, Safety & Environment in the workplace, taking full responsibility for driving a safety first culture.
- Develop all aspects of Health & Safety policy and activity ensuring it is implemented across the group.
- To plan, develop and continually improve simple, clear wide policies and procedures which ensure compliance with organisational objectives.
- Work with Site Management teams to devise, plan and implement actions to improve standards in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Maintain OHSAS 18001 & ISO14001 accreditation at operational level.
Key experience required:-
- Must be NEBOSH Diploma qualified as a minimum.
- Be a Chartered member of IOSH.
- Previous experience of managing teams.
- It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Will have proven experience of development and implementation of a behavioural based safety programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join an organisation that is committed to continuous improvement of Health and Safety.
To discuss this role in some more detail please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com