Our client, a global leader in engineering and technical services for energy and related markets, is looking for a new Head of Highways Engineering to join their London office.
The role will involve working to attain projects and pursue opportunities within the highways engineering sector, to lead development and growth for the company in Europe - focusing on the UK. Within this, you will develop a team of engineers to aid you in the delivery of projects, in both private and public sectors.
- Develop a strategy to grow the turnover of the company's highway engineering service
- Seek out opportunities in existing and new sectors
- To adopt director roles on selected projects, and leading roles in the pursuit of new business
- To lead a marketing campaign to raise brand awareness; this might include speaking at conferences and publishing articles
- Lead recruitment for key individuals and teams
- Experience with senior clients within the UK
- UK and overseas experience with delivering highways engineering projects
- Involvement in developing a highway engineering service into high performing revenue
- Understanding of the UK highways engineering consultancy market
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy
- Experience working in a design and build environment (preferable)
- Degree, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline (preferably Civil Engineering)
- Member of a professional body, e.g. ICE, CIHT
- Chartered Engineer
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Thomas J Herbert on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.