|Job Title:||Head of HSQE (Western Europe)|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our globally recognised client within the Renewable sector has engaged us to recruit on their behalf for a Head of HSQE. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating the support in these disciplines to all projects, initiatives and other business areas across the Western Europe business unit. The role can either be based in Glasgow or Norfolk.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of project development, construction and generation process for renewable energy projects in UK & Ireland.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other relevant standards and the related certification process.
- Knowledge of European HSQE Standards would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of HSQE legislation and regulation in UK and Ireland.
- Knowledge of lean principles and techniques would be advantageous.
- Experience of leading a team of HSQE professionals and providing support and guidance to deliver a consistent and coordinated service delivery.
- Experience of advising and supporting senior managers to lead and implement behavioural safety principles and ways of working.
- Experience of operating in a matrix management structure, or of providing specialist support to a geographically spread team.
- Experience in an HSQE capacity in the development and construction of large new build infrastructure / refurbishment projects, comprising civil, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Experience of the design, construction and operation of HV electrical systems.
- Experience of management of crane and lifting procedures.
- Renewables experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of successful implementation of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
- Recognised safety qualification (minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent) and professional membership of a British safety institution (eg CMIOSH) required
- Lead Auditor certificate (eg IRCA) and hold professional membership of a British quality / environmental institution (eg MCQI / MIEMA) desired
To apply, please upload your CV below. For more information, and to discuss this opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888 986.