|Job Title:||Head of Operations - Offshore Wind|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our Client is a world leader in Offshore Wind Power
The Head of Operations will have overall responsibility for the service delivery and client relationship, OEM management, HSQE, financial and logistics. Also accountable and responsible for the development of site staff and driving a program of continuous operational
and technical improvement on site.
The successful candidate shall also be in charge operating and maintaining the site in accordance with the Operations and Maintenance Agreement and Client expectations, in the most efficient manner whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety, environment and quality.
- Have a technical education at bachelor level at a minimum or equivalent
- Management and Leadership knowledge and experience.
- Significant experience in operational management.
- Experience of coordinating activities and resources (including performance management).
- Extensive Client and Stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Solid Organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of financial control, budget preparation and contract negotiation.
- Disciplined completer.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work collaboratively.
- A 'hands-on' management style.
- Willingness to travel