A pivotal role within a growing recycling and waste management company. This innovative company are looking for an experienced leader to head their operations team. This is a key role focused on moving the business towards operational excellence and developing the processing strategy for the future.
- Deliver leadership, operational excellence and profitable growth across the business.
- Create a culture of achievement, service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for all operational employees based across site and vehicle operations.
- Budgetary responsibility, including operational and strategic delivery of business growth and performance improvement.
- Responsible for the management, training and development of the teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record of Senior Operational Management across: RDF, SRF, MRF, Waste Transfer Stations, Treatment and Recycling
- Experience of delivering profit improvement programmes including cost control and processing capability.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to collate and analyse operational data, compile reports and produce KPIs.
- Ability to compile pricing strategy to drive deliverable profitable growth.
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental compliance and legislation.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.