Our client is a wind services company well known for statutory inspections and one -stop repairs and maintenance.
They are currently looking to recruit a head of Operations for their Wind division based in Glasgow.
The head of operations is responsible for supporting the Head off Site Operations in planning, directing and managing the performance of the company's operations by implementing the overall strategy to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
You will be; Supporting the Directors in developing the long-term objectives of the business,
ensuring business growth through directing operational activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organisational and HSE strategies.
The head of operations shall be responsible for the health, safety, environment & quality, personnel & coordinating of staff and maintain an understanding of the company's asset management policy, strategy and relevant responsibilities of the job.
- Responsible for Emergency Response Plan
- Responsible for legislative compliance
- Engage in stakeholder relationship
- Resource planning according to guidelines
- Contribute to the staffing, development, management of site
- Responsible for site purchase, spare parts, tools, stock
- Support the Director in the management of site staff; PDD, evaluation, disciplinary actions, absence, approve hours, vacation and expenses
- Management of suppliers, OEM and other service agreements related to site
- Responsible for Site O&M status meetings, O&M meetings with service providers and technical meetings with JV partners
- Responsible for planning and execution of all maintenance on site with support from Operations'
- Responsible for sharing best-practice across sites
- Maintain site based business plan
- Maintain and contribute to the site risk register
- Responsible for the operational budget
- Be proactive in maintaining competence level required for the job
- Maintain and deliver a focus on a positive HSE culture
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Committee on site