Allen & York are recruiting a Head of Project Finance for an international leading global operators in photovoltaic and thermo solar energy to join their finance department in their office in Dubai.
The company's business model is based on the complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photovoltaic and thermo solar technologies.
The role is based in Dubai. Responsibilities to cover Middle East and North Africa
- Committed and enthusiastic investment and project finance manager with 8/10 years experience in the management and execution of complex commercial and investment transactions across investment life cycle (from deal generation, execution, portfolio management and exit).
- Primary responsibility for transaction execution including leading internal transaction teams and the selection and co-ordination of advisors across multiple jurisdictions.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a focus on developing and maintaining mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in fast paced and challenging working environments. Team orientated and results-driven.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Preferably (not vital) coming from the Infrastructure/Energy Industry
- Preferably (not vital) with experience in Tender processes
- Project and corporate finance
- Strategic Business Development and investment
- Transaction structuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transactions management
- Preferably (not vital) tender bid/submissions coordination
- Key stakeholder management (particularly shareholders, investors and financial intuitions)
- Transaction analysis including quantitative and financial due diligence
- Management and coordination of teams and advisors
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.