|Job Title:||Head of Quality|
|Salary:||Competitive + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Allen & York have been engaged by a global manufacturing organisation who are seeing to appoint a Head of Quality for their site in North West Wales. The role itself will involve work closely with senior management to ensure standard operating procedures and continuous improvement.
- Ensure site compliance with all relevant quality standards
- To comply and promote Health & Safety standard operating procedures
- Analyse customer requirements so that expectations are met and KPI's can be implemented for quality reporting
- Identify business issues and prioritise improvement projects
- Develop and implement of a QMS based on internal and external regulation
- Initiate continuous improvement with employee support. This requires personal involvement in processes and projects.
- Focused, regular and direct quality reporting
- Manage suppliers using best methods to increase quality and reduce costs through non-conformation
- To plan and co-ordinate improvements with senior management
- Take ownership for audits, assessments and quality management guidelines
- Lead directives towards quality management in processes and escalate cases of non-compliance
- Expert knowledge in Quality principles and international regulations and standards (ex. ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820)
- Working knowledge of healthcare or manufacturing projects and the relevant guidelines
- Experience in highly matrixed corporate environment
- Relevant quality certification
If this role looks of interest then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.