|Job Title:||Head of Sales|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The Head of Sales is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing immediate plans and future strategies to increase sales of the company's current products and services across new and existing customers through effective management of the Sales team.
- A minimum of 2 years Sales Management experience, preferably in the waste industry
- The ability to operate at both a strategic (long term) and tactical (day to day) level simultaneously.
- The skills to ensure all the Sales team achieve the agreed targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including use of Microsoft office.
- A good team player.
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret the sales performance and monitor the market trends
- Organisation, management and leadership of a high performing sales team.
- Development, implementation, leadership and realisation of a strategic sales plan.
- Undertake competitor analysis.
- Liaise with brokers to expand the company's penetration of this market.
- Account management of designated accounts including retention and growth within these accounts.
- Cold-calling and achieving own sales targets.
- Leadership of major tenders and strategic sales opportunities.
- Recognising and acting on the growth and development of new markets within in the waste industry.
- Preparation and management of the sales budgets, forecasts, targets, departmental and individual KPI's.
- Identifying the expansion of the sales function and implementing the recruitment strategy.
- Regular visits with each member of the sales team to potential/existing clients, identifying areas that require development and recognising strengths.
- Utilising the strengths within the department to develop standards of excellence across the sales function.
- Collaborate with senior management team on pricing strategy.
- Ensuring that the sales department adheres to Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986