|Job Title:||Head of Sales|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000pa|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is a success visual merchandising services company based in London. They are seeking to appoint a Head of Sales to join the business.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Fashion/Wholesale.
- To drive the sales team to meet and exceed KPIs set within the specified deadlines.
- To develop and execute sales plans and strategies for current customers and new business.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure relevant, led-generative communications
- To obtain, analyse and share across the business information of the current market, developing trends and emerging opportunities with recommendations on action.
- To build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, and ensure the business is front of mind when new opportunities arise
- Effectively communicate and sell the company’s value proposition through proposals, pitches and presentations to ensure target margins are maintained or exceeded
- Develop and deliver systems and processes to track and predict sales performance to share across the business and use in forecasting and planning
- Proactively manage delivery against targets and instigate corrective where needed
- To clearly set and manage individual objectives for each member of the team, leading by example at all times
- To mentor and coach the sales team, ensuring they have the knowledge and confidence to carry out their roles.
- Hire and develop high performing members of the sales team as needed
- Implement performance plans as needed
- Work as part of the management team with wider responsibility across the business in ensuring smooth and collaborative working
- To collaboratively work with production, logistics and accounts teams.
- To identify and implement necessary procedures to aid smooth business processes.
- To create and maintain a positive culture and attitude to hard work.
- To be responsible for the Sales team meeting set KPIs, within the specified timelines.
- To drive the sales team to exceed KPIs set, within specified deadlines.
- To represent the company on behalf of the Managing Director in the functional area when required.
- To maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- To promote excellent customer service at all times.
- To remain professional at all times.
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To abide by and promote Health & Safety at work, at all times.
- To treat everyone fairly and equally.
- To meet KPIs set by your manager in the specified timelines.
- Any ad hoc duties required for the needs of the business.