|Job Title:||Head of SHEQ|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a leading supplier of support services as Head of SHEQS for their prestigious client.
As a member of the executive team you will provide leadership and direction for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across a multi-faceted operation.
Key responsibilities for the Head of SHEQS:-
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally providing regular SHEQ briefings and understanding operational challenges and risks that impact SHEQS risk management strategy.
- Develop audit framework across operational teams to ensure involvement in compliance management at all levels (as well as SHEQ).
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls imposed by regulatory organisations; ensure process performance / compliance is monitored / measured
- Determine business unit SHEQS risks and priorities in alignment with the company's business strategy.
Core skills required for this role:-
- Technical SHEQS background.
- Previous experience in leading and managing SHEQS teams in a past paced multi-site environment.
- CMIOSH would be preferred.
- Will have previously set and implemented a SHEQ strategy.
- Previous experience of development and implementing management systems including ISO14001, 9001 and 18001.
To discuss this role in some more details please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com