|Job Title:||Head of SHEQS|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client is one of the UK's leading organisations involved in the building and infrastructure sector who are continuing to develop and grow their business throughout existing clients as well as developing new sectors and clients.
The newly created role of Head of SHEQS represents an exciting challenge to drive the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality forward in a growing organisation for their England and Wales operations.
Key accountabilities will include:-
- Support the SHEQS Director in developing an implementation strategy to embed/deliver the strategic goals and vision and a culture necessary to effectively implement a sustainable improvement in SHEQS performance.
- Lead a variety of diverse SHEQS change projects
- Understand and embed critical safety and behavioural performance indicators and timelines.
- Lead, motivate and support the England & Wales Senior Management Team to implement and maintaining sustainable excellence in health, safety and environmental performance.
Key experience will include:-
- Holds a Degree (BA/BSc or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline.
- It is essential that you have extensive experience of working in Utility or Engineering Industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing a behavioural safety programme.
You should be Chartered members of IOSH and be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to safety with tangible results creating a sustainable future within the organisation.