Head of Waste Major Accounts
Our Client, a UK leading waste management company, has an opportunity for a Head of Corporate Accounts to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the business relationship between our client and their corporate clients, covering commercial results, growth/development, contract negotiations, compliance, customer satisfaction and retention.
* Develop a strategy for a business sector and manage the Account Managers / Accounts Director team's activities/development to implement the strategy.
* Retention of all clients within the assigned portfolio achieving the budgeted revenue for the Full Year.
* Achievement of the Net Earnings target set for the FY across the portfolio of clients within the Sector.
* To consistently implement the set of tools and processes for Service Delivery function that will assist improving areas of performance, service and costs.
* Develop a detailed knowledge of the client base, their organisation and business aims, ensuring detailed account plans are in place for each client.
* Identify and establish a network of contacts, including key decision makers within the client base.
* Management of debt to deliver an improving trend on DSO.
* Ongoing coaching and performance management of team to delivery required level of Account Management across the portfolio of clients.
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
* Significant Account Management experience with large Corporate Clients.
* Well developed Negotiation Skills.
* Communication skills; both written and spoken.
* Leadership and People management skills.
* Commercial Awareness.
* Waste Management experience.
* Sales experience.
* Financial Analysis.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.