|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Position: Health and Safety Advisor
Package: £35,000 basic salary plus excellent benefits including: car/car allowance, bonus and healthcare
Location: Home based around London & the South East
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join our Clients HSE team who are the market leaders in their field, specialising in providing construction and refurbishment services to their established clients across the UK. They have been awarded the RoSPA Gold Medal Award multiple times in the past decade and have an excellent safety track record.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Risk Management policies and procedures, lead working groups and on external groups and bodies as directed.
- Assist in the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of training programmes in relation to health and safety management and ensure that operational management and all employees are appropriately trained and made aware of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety matters.
- To undertake accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Undertake surveys, on site audits, training and consultancy for third party clients.
- You will ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent NVQ or degree and be CMIOSH qualified. An auditing and training qualification would also be advantageous.
- A background in the construction and engineering industries is essential.
- Managing the formal EHS audit process of ad-hoc projects on site, you will promote the importance of EHS within the workforce, contractors and clients to encourage continual improvement.
- You will work as part of a team, building on current processes and procedures for CDM, occupational health and EHS focused training and development to ensure that they represent best practice.
- This is a regional role and therefore demands a degree of flexibility and travel requirements.
To apply, please upload your CV below and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at: email@example.com