We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Review accident and incident statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / Contract Safety campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents including risk assessments and those of 3rd parties
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Support the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme.
- Undertake internal Business Unit / Project audits as required.
- Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and HSQE award submissions
The Ideal candidate will have:
- More than 1 years experience in Health and Safety Management
- A good understanding of Health & Safety legislation relevant to the construction industry.
- A NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or NVQ Level 3 in Occ. Safety & Health or equivalent
- Associate Member of IOSH
- CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Full Driving Licence
To apply please call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health & Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE