We currently have an exciting opportunity with an established housing association in Hampshire. They are looking for an experienced HSE professional to join the H&S team as an Advisor.
The association maintains in excess of 20,000 properties across Hampshire and surrounding counties and they now require an experienced professional to join the team.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- To manage and support the business with specialist and technical H&S advice.
- To plan, manage and implement internal H&S projects and initiatives.
- Ensure a monitoring process is in place through the implementation and management of the H&S KPI's.
- Facilitate the production of Risk assessments.
- Develop and deliver a variety of H&S training courses to the Directors, Managers and staff.
- To develop, write and implement technical H&S policies.
- To audit internally and externally.
- To develop strong work relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Work with the appointed Fire Safety Consultants on technical fire safety matters relevant to First Wessex ensuring feedback and advice is provided to Managers and staff where appropriate.
The role would suit someone who has had past experience in FM/ Charity/ or for a housing association working across multiple sites. Candidates must have a NEBOSH general certificate and a NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or an equivalent.
To apply please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email at afoskett@Allen-York.com
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.