We are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor on behalf of our client who are UK leaders in individual and multi service provisions. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to progress their career and gain extensive experience within a fast paced commercial environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out activity and COSHH risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced;
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
- Contributing to the ISO14001 and 9001 integrated management systems along with OHSAS 18001
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
- Undertaking risk reviews on site ensuring that all activities and COSHH products are recorded and are on site.
- Reviewing working practices with our operational team to ensure that are safe and comply with legislation;
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy;
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety roles and responsibilities, issues and risks;
- Undertaking management reviews to ensure compliance with management systems and policies on H&S, quality and environment, and to ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
You as the successful Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have 5 years of demonstrable Health and Safety experience
- Have auditing skills
Company Car + Benefits
For more information contact Luke Brown on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.