|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client is an international corporate services company with significant operations in the UK, US and Asia.
Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager this newly created role will support the continued development of health and safety across the organisation while promoting a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- The continued development of occupational health and safety management system OHSAS 18001.
- Coordination of a health and safety training programme.
- Collate and present data to support the development and maintenance of health and safety awareness.
- Maintaining an up to date record of health and safety accreditations.
As Health and Safety Advisor you must have experience in:-
- Will have experience of working with management systems OHSAS 18001.
- Will have previously worked with third party suppliers.
- Have experience of working in a property / corporate environment.
- Be NEBOSH Certificate qualified as a minimum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to develop their skills and experience further in a progressive organisation.
To applied please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org