|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This role is unique due to the fact you will spend 80% of your time working in house for one of their large Pharmaceutical clients. You will then spend the other 20% working with various other clients.
This role would be great for anyone looking for a mixture of in house and consultancy opportunities.
• Actively engage with key stakeholders
• Support senior management
• Provides front line general SHE advice on a day-to-day operational basis in line with services descriptors
• Collate and interpret performance measures for line managers and SHE colleagues, using them to help set objectives and targets in line with Global Policy and Standards.
• Access Specialist Support, on behalf of customers, from other areas of the business.
• Support the delivery of the SHE Management System through ownership of identified elements within it.
• Maintain an up to date professional knowledge in all areas of the Safety, Health and Environment.
• Diploma / degree qualification.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Safety, Health and Environment function.
• Up to date with legislative changes and best practice developments.
• Sound working knowledge of risk management
• Significant experience in the provision of all aspects of Safety, Health and Environment with a detailed understanding of all relevant statutory requirements.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant notifications, applications, and Health and Safety or Environmental Standards relevant to own area of activity.
Please apply below.
- International company
- Great salary and benefits
- Varied role