Allen & York are pleased to be working a leading international transport organisation who are seeking to appoint a safety advisor on an initial 3 month contract. The role will involve day to day management of a busy engineering site alongside providing expert support and advice to management.
- Deputy for the Senior Health and Safety manager
- Administer accident investigation and reporting
- Support Senior Health and Safety Manager in developing safety strategy
- Undertake audits
- Provide reports based on statistical analysis
- Support managers with guidance and advice on effective delivery of Health and Safety
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Knowledge and application of H&S legislation in the rail industry
- Knowledge of traction and rolling stock
If this role is of interest then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.