Are you looking to work for a business who values hard work and rewards performance?
Do you want to work for a business who think safety should be at the core of their decision making?
Would you like to work alongside an enthusiastic Head of Department supported by a value driven organisation who are seeking to become the best?
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a market leading Waste and Recycling business who are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Advisor into the team. You will be responsible for documenting and advising proactive recommendations for the organisation.
- Provide pro-active health and safety advice to management as required by the Head of Health and Safety
- Liaise with all staff and third parties to promote safe practices across site
- Monitor all company activity to ensure it fulfils internal and external policy
- Plan and action any remedial work that needs to take place
- Hazard identification to mitigate risk
- Write risk assessments to advise management on specific activities and areas
- Keep up to date with the latest legislation that could affect the business and their actions
- Support the implementation of systems, policies and procedures
- Provide and organise training for all departments within the business
- Level 6 qualification in H&S e.g. diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of an 18001 standard
- Demonstrable safety experience in waste, power generation, electrical engineering or construction
- Full UK driving license
If you are looking for a role where you can develop your passion for Health and Safety whilst supporting a value driven business, then please get in touch. Jack Cornick can be reached on 01202 888986 or email@example.com.