Excellent Health & Safety Advisor Role - Wales - £30k + Vehicle
- Design and deliver Health & Safety guidelines for the business
- Conduct risk assessments for manufacturing processes
- Creating / Writing documentation and guidelines
- Assist in the identification of HSE training needs
- Run Risk Assessments
- Safety Briefings
- Customer support
- Carrying out site safety audits with written reports
- Promote a positive Safety culture.
- Respond to accident and incidents and ensure and ensure accident prevention plans are put in place
- NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma is desirable
- Experienced as a Health & Safety Assistant/Officer/Adviser from an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- A strong communicator
- A strong team player.
If the above sounds like an exciting career opportunity please contact:
Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.