||Health and Safety Advisor
||City of London, London
||almost 2 years ago
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines.
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Review accident and incident statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement. Develop and implement Project / Contract Safety campaigns and improvement plans in agreement with the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager
- Assist in the preparation & review of project H&S documents including risk assessments and those of 3rd parties
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Support the HSQE Manager/ Health & Safety Manager in the delivery of the Group Audit Programme.
- Undertake internal Business Unit / Project audits as required.
- Providing input into pre-qualification, tender and HSQE award submissions
The Ideal candidate will have:
- More than 1 years experience in Health and Safety Management
- A good understanding of Health & Safety legislation relevant to the construction industry.
- A NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or NVQ Level 3 in Occ. Safety & Health or equivalent
- Associate Member of IOSH
- CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Full Driving Licence
To apply please call Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.