|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Health & Safety Advisor
29 hours per week
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum pro rata
You will be responsible for co-ordinating and ensuring the day-to-day delivery of a comprehensive Health and Safety and emergency resilience advisory service. As part of the role you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation is pro-actively aware of any changes to Health and Safety legislation/codes of best practice and receives all necessary professional guidance in relation to effective on-going implementation and continued auditing, performance reviewing and legal compliance.
The Successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of all H&S legislation, in particular CDM regulations, and other construction regulations, Electricity at Work regulations
- Fire Risk Assessment qualification and related experience.
- Substantive experience in a similar Health and Safety role
- Experience of conducting and reporting on compliance audits and assessments
- Operational experience of health and safety management systems for multi-site/multi-activity operations
To apply, please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.