Health & Safety Advisor (Construction & FM) - Berkshire
Leading construction and engineering company looking to hire and experienced and qualified Health & Safety Advisor to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team based in Northampton.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on various construction projects within the commercial, residential, retail, education and healthcare sector.
(Full Job Specification can be provided upon request)
This is a regional position so the successful candidate will be required to travel on a frequent basis and will be responsible for building on current processes and procedures for CDM, occupational health and EHS focused training and development to ensure that they represent best practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- CMIOSH qualified or should hold a Degree / Diploma Grad IOSH and be working towards achieving CMIOSH status.
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.