Are you looking to work for a leading utility provider in their prestigious, high-profile, fast growing Health & Safety team?
I have an opportunity for a keen and driven Health & Safety professional to work on exciting project with a large organisation covering sites in Wiltshire and Berkshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Understanding of implementing relevant Health & Safety management systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001).
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures.
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation.
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment.
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience within Health & Safety within Facilities Management.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent).
- Professional Member of IOSH ( preferably working towards Chartership).
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001).
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable team member.
This opportunity of offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888 986
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.