Role - Health and Safety & Wellbeing Senior Analyst
Location - West Midlands
Term - 4 week contract - £18 per hour
Our client is seeking a Health and Safety Wellbeing Senior Reporting Analyst for a 4 week contract. Your role will be to own and manage the company's Health and safety reporting tool, to pro-actively promote the Group Health and Safety culture and ensure compliance in line with company standards.
You will successfully monitor and interpret Health & Safety performance data and use to this target areas of future improvement. You will create an environment of self service for health and Safety reporting, identify opportunities for data analysis to provide new insight and identify which incidents should be categorised. You will perform assurance to guarantee data integrity and compliance and work closely with line managers and third parties to understand their business information needs and translate those needs into clear and well-articulated business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have
- Expert experience in using Excel, Microsoft Office and other IT packages to improve efficiencies in report production.
- You will have experience of data analysis/processing and producing management information, and be able to demonstrate how you have transformed business information needs into valuable deliverables.
- You will have experience in preparing data and reports for presentation to various audiences.
- You will possess strong stakeholder engagement/management experience at all levels within an organisation and be able to demonstrate successful delivery of business information.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety legislation, Health and Safety theory and best practice.
For more information please email Rayner Mason - email@example.com or call 01202 888986.