|Job Title:||Health and Safety Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Brown|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Health and Safety Assistant
Salary: Up to £23,000 + package
We are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Assistant on behalf of our client who are the largest single site producer of recycled lead in Europe and is part of the world's largest lead group with operations in 7 countries. The role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to progress their career and gain extensive experience reporting into the HSQE Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Health and Safety Law (Legal requirements and ACoPs)
- Conducting risk assessments and produce associated documentation
- Undertaking site inspections and audits etc, making sound business recommendations for improvements as necessary
- Liaison with the HSE, Local Authority and Environmental Inspectors
- Accident Investigation and RIDDOR reporting
- Promoting, developing, maintaining and monitoring safety culture to the highest of standards, including compliance with BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Provision or sourcing of health and safety training
You as the successful Candidate will:
- A strong desire to develop a long-term career path with H.J.Enthoven & Sons
- A willingness to develop academically to support the role
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner
- A competence in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to work in a pro-active, accurate, efficient and timely manner
- A strong desire to succeed
For more information please call Luke Brown on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.