|Job Title:||Health and Safety Auditor|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client has established itself as the UK's leading Health & Safety consultancy delivering Health, Safety and Risk Management solutions to a wide variety and prestigious selection of clients.
This head office position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a growing business.
The role of Health and Safety Auditor:-
- To ensure audits are undertaken in accordance with the SAFEcontractor, PGN, charter standards and ISO9001 Quality procedures.
- To deal with contractor queries regarding Health & Safety related issues and to provide advice and guidance to contractors.
- To develop and drive through changes to the audit system to ensure we meet client, industry and statutory requirements
- To ensure guidance is produced and issued, and advice provided to contractors is of a high standard and contributes to the development of the contractors' health and safety systems.
- To take part in Technical meetings in order to develop SAFEcontractor Charter Standards.
- To ensure that the Department operates to ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- To attend where necessary Client meeting to discuss audit standards and developments.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Be qualified to a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Be a member of IOSH.
- Have a detailed knowledge of current health and safety legislation / industry best practice.
- 2 years experience in the health and safety field and construction Industry.
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986.
We look forward to receiving your application.